University Communication and Public Affairs
University Communication and Public Affairs serves as the University's communications center, telling the University's story through publications, the news media and other outlets, helping to shape the reputation of Slippery Rock University. As such, every individual connected with SRU shares the responsibility for strengthening and spreading a reputation in which we can all be proud.
University Communication and Public Affairs advances the goals and aspirations of the University by promoting an understanding of, and support for, SRU to internal and external constituencies and the public.
The office has functional responsibility for the following areas:
- Media and public relations
- Governmental relations
- Internal and external communication
- Image and reputation management
- Web communication and new media
- Crisis communication
- Graphic design and communication
- Licensing and trademarks
- Athletic communication and information
- Digital design, photography and videography
- Right To Know
The office is a campus-wide resource that promotes pride, awareness and reputation to key constituencies through authentic and compelling narratives.