1. Counseling therapy relative to alcohol or drug abuse problems for any student, faculty member, or staff member.
2. Evaluation and referral services for students, faculty, staff members and their families.
3. Rehabilitation services are available to faculty and staff through the State Employee Assistance Program, the Butler County Drug and Alcohol Program, and through various agencies by referral from the Counseling Center.
4. Referrals to Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Al-Anon, Al-Ateen, and other support groups.
5. Supportive counseling services to re-entry clients, as well as referrals to other support groups and agencies in the community.6. The Counseling Center provides the Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Program. This program provides interviews, education services and can be a referral source to substance abuse counseling, for students whose drug or alcohol related behavior has resulted in violations of Commonwealth law and/or University regulations or policies.