Each month the Campus Recreation Team recognizes a student employee from Aquatics, Intramural Sports, Outdoor Adventures, the Russell Wright Fitness Center and the Welcome Center as an All Star for their contributions to the Campus Recreation operation. The criteria for the award is as follows:
1. Consistently and accurately perform all of the job responsibilities
2. Arrive for work on time for all shifts and prepared
3. Take initiative to expand their whole work experience as well knowledge in Health/Physical Education Recreation (H.P.E.R.) and Sport Management.
4. Meeting or Exceeding their work schedule commitments.
5. Taking safety precautions to prevent accidents and following through
correctly with accident/emergency procedures.
6. Utilize good public relation skills.
7. Work well with fellow teammates also know as your co-workers in a
professional and enjoyable manner.
8. Set a positive roll model for all community and staff members.
9. Be a reliable substitute when needed.
10. Volunteer for extra hours and other projects throughout the building as they arise.
11. Take initiative to complete unassigned jobs.
12. Take initiative to see future tasks or programs and help initiate them.
13. Be knowledgeable of current ARC policies and uphold them.
14. Be knowledgeable of current ARC programs and be able to provide correct information when requested