1. All cars parked on campus must display a SRU parking decal or parking pass. ARC members can secure their parking pass at the Office of Campus Recreation when their membership is purchased. Students and Faculty/Staff can secure their paking pass at the Parking Office located in the Unvieristy Union.
2. All SRU parking policies will be enforced; please refer to the parking regulations manual.
3. Special identification must be visible on cars, which require use of the designated parking areas for the disabled.
4. SRU parking permit is required for all vehicles authorized to use disabled/handicapped accessible parking spaces.
- Cars, which are illegally parked, will be ticketed and/or towed.
- Bicycle parking must be at the furnished bicycle racks.
- Any bicycle locked to or blocking a handrail, steps, handicap access or is obstructing patrons into a building will be ticketed and/or confiscated.