1. All cars parked on campus must display a SRU parking sticker. ARC members can secure their temporary pass at the Office of Campus Recreation when they purchase their membership. Students and Faculty/Staff can secure their pass at the Campus Police Station.
2. All SRU parking policies will be enforced; please refer to the parking regulations manual.
3. Special identification must be visible on cars, which require use of the designated parking areas for the disabled.
4. SRU parking permit is required for all vehicles authorized to use disable parking spaces.
- Cars, which are illegally parked, will be ticketed and towed.
- Bicycle parking must be at the furnished bicycle racks.
- Any bicycle locked to or blocking a handrail, steps, handicap access or is obstructing patrons into a building will be ticketed and/or confiscated.