Daily Guest Passes to the ARC are available to be purchased by the general public through the Office of Campus Recreation. The passes provide access to the facility for the day. The costs are as follows:
ARC Member: $8.00/Daily Guest Pass
Non-ARC Member: $8.00 (Photo I.D. required to purchase)
1. Driver's License/Photo ID with proof of age is REQUIRED for INITIAL purchase.
2. Voluntary Activity Waiver signature required with purchase. Age 17 and younger requires parent/legal guardian signature (on-site or notarized).
3. Valid for entire day purchased, receipt provides access for re-entry.
4. Pass is non-transferable.
5. ARC facility access parameters:
Age 16 and older: full access
Age 15 and younger: Access Friday-Sunday, parent/legal guardian must purchase and provide direct supervision; only Permitted to use Gym A, B, Aquatic Center Rock Wall and locker rooms. NO ACCESS to ALL other activity areas.