Single: Ages 16 and older
Combo: 2 people living in the same household age 16 and older
Family: 2 Adults and Dependent children, ages 16-18, living in the same household.
Kid's Card (Age 15 and younger): Membership privilege that allows an ARC member's DEPENDENT children, age 15 and younger, FREE access to the ARC during DESIGNATED HOURS, can be applied to all three membership classifications.
Daily Guest Passes to the ARC are available to be purchased by the general public through the Office of Campus Recreation. The passes provide access to the facility for the day. The costs are as follows:
ARC Member: $8.00/Daily Guest Pass
Non-ARC Member: $8.00 (Photo I.D. required to purchase)
1. Driver's License/Photo ID with proof of age is REQUIRED for INITIAL purchase.
2. Voluntary Activity Waiver signature required with purchase. Age 17 and younger requires parent/legal guardian signature (on-site or notarized).
3. Valid for entire day purchased, receipt provides access for re-entry.
4. Pass is non-transferable.
5. ARC facility access parameters:
Age 16 and older: full access
Age 15 and younger: Access Friday-Sunday, parent/legal guardian must purchase and provide direct supervision; only Permitted to use Gym A, B, Aquatic Center Rock Wall and locker rooms. NO ACCESS to ALL other activity areas.
1. ARC Members & One Day Pass holders are provided a FREE parking pass valid for the East Lake Parking lot.
2. Vehicle information is required to receive a parking pass including license plate number, make, model, year and color.
3. SRU Parking policies are enforced weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm by SRU Police.
4. SRU public transportation, the “Happy Bus” transports SRU students to the ARC on regular daily routes.
*SRU students (SRU ID) and ARC Members (ARC Key-tag, including Kid’s Cards), must present their ID at each ARC visit. Please note: SRU students or patrons without proper ID will not be admitted.
*Campus Recreation programs, services and hours of operation are subject to change based on staffing, maintenance concerns, weather and/or special events. MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOT PRORATED DUE TO THESE EVENTS
Kid’s Card Parameters and Parent/Guardian Responsibilities (Age 15 and younger)
1. FREE ARC access is provided to dependent youth age 15 and younger of current ARC members (parent/legal guardian).
2. Valid for the duration of parent/legal guardian membership.
3. Parents/legal guardian must sign youth waiver [on-site or notarized].
4. Kid’s Card Supervision: ARC Member age 18 or older MUST directly supervise Kid’s card holder
5. Kid’s Card Access: Aquatic center, Gyms A & B and Rock wall only during the following times:
a. SRU Fall/Spring academic semesters Friday through Sunday
b. Summer and winter sessions
c. NO access provided for weekday holidays or snow days during the fall or spring academic semesters
Campus Recreation Office Hours
Weekdays: 8 am-7 pm
Saturdays: 9 am-noon
Sundays: Noon-4 pm
Campus Recreation Program Registrations
Registration deadline is the Thursday before the start of the class. Advanced registration and payment required. Private Lessons conducted by outside instructors are PROHIBITED.