ARC Members must adhere to Slippery Rock University parking policies and procedures:
1. All cars parked on campus must carry a SRU parking decal or permit. A parking pass or permit can be secured at the Office of Campus Recreation when they purchasing an ARC Membership or Daily Guest pass. Students and Faculty/Staff can secure their pass at the University Police Station.
2. All SRU parking policies will be enforced; please refer to the parking regulations online.
3. Handicapped accessible placard must be visible for all vehicles authorized to utilize disable parking spaces. A SRU parking decal/permit is required.
4. SRU parking permit is required for all vehicles authorized to use disabled parking spaces.
*Cars, which are illegally parked, will be ticketed and towed.
* Bicycles must be parked at bicycle racks.
* Any bicycle locked to or blocking a handrail, steps, handicap access or is obstructing passenger into a building will be ticketed and/or confiscated.