- Sports and fitness equipment is available for use in exchange for an SRU ID/ARC ID/ Drivers license.
- Students/patrons are solely responsible for all equipment signed out for themselves and their guest(s).
- Participants will be billed for lost or damaged equipment. Privileges will be revoked for non-payment thirty days after notification.
- Available equipment that can be checked out while using the ARC:
*Basketballs, soccer balls, volleyball *Whiffle bats and balls *Badminton racquets and shuttlecocks
*Jump ropes *Speed bag *Boxing gloves *Climbing shoes *Combination Locks
*Floor hockey equipment *Board games *Medicine ball *Polymeric ball
- Sports/fitness equipment must be utilized in authorized activity areas only.
Note: Users will be assessed the replacement fee for any equipment returned broken due to inappropriate usage.
- Student and patron clothing and travel bags must be stored in available day lockers.
- Day lockers are available in the concourse and locker rooms.
- A limited number of locks are available for checkout at the Welcome Center or participants may supply their own.
- The Office of Campus Recreation will remove all locks not removed from the day lockers by day’s end.
- Rental lockers are available for the duration of a membership. Rental info. is available at the Welcome Center.
|RECREATIONAL PROGRAMS AND CLASSES |
- A variety of membership perks (FREE) and self-sustaining (fees assessed) programs and classes are offered.
- If applicable, program and class fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- Programs and classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is insufficient.
- Program and class descriptions, fee schedules and registration dates are available at the ARC Welcome Center, Campus Recreation office and on the web (sru.edu/arc).
Students and patrons are encouraged to express their opinions and suggestions for continuous improvement by submitting suggestion forms. Continuous Improvement forms are available at the Welcome Center desk.
An elevator is located off the concourse to access the mezzanine.
- A courtesy phone and pay phone are located in the north lounge.
- All other ARC phones are for Campus Recreation personnel use only.