The purpose of the Student Health Advisory Board (SHAB) is to improve communication between the student body and the health services offered to them. Provides students an opportunity for their input into health care services.
The functions of SHAB include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as a liaison between students and the Student Health Services.
- Obtaining and providing student opinion concerning health services care and funding including the evaluation of health fee programs.
- Recommending the development and establishment of new programs relevant to Student Health Services as deemed necessary and feasible.
- Members of SHAB represent a cross section of SRU student organizations and individuals.
- Professional input is also provided from the Student Health Services, the Student Counseling Center, and Public Health representatives.
- SRU students interested in SHAB may contact Renee Bateman, Health Promotion Coordinator, at 724-738-4206 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is not meant to replace the advice of a health care professional. You should not rely on any information on these pages, or information generated for you by this site, to replace consultations with qualified professionals regarding your own specific situation.