Employment Opportunities for Students
- Duties include answering the phone, filing, assisting the nurses and staff with non medical tasks in a very busy campus health care facility.
- 24 hour employment available.
- Student employees will also be expected to drive the Health Service's van and transport clients to appointments with off-campus physicians or to local hospitals.
- Must have a driver's license for 1 year
- Work-study preferred
- Strong initiative and organizational skills a plus
- Graduate Assistant in Health Promotion Office
- Candidate must be unconditionally admitted as a full time graduate student at SRU and enrolled for at least 9 credit hours at the time of employment.
- The Graduate Assistant helps with all aspects of the Health Promotion Office.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills required.
The GA position requires 17.5 hours of work per week and offers tuition waiver and a stipend.
- Hope Peer Educator
- Provide peer-to-peer education
- Student Ambassador of SHS
- Sell safer sex products
This site is not meant to replace the advice of a health care professional. You should not rely on any information on these pages, or information generated for you by this site, to replace consultations with qualified professionals regarding your own specific situation.