SELECTION OF STUDENT MEMBER
COUNCIL OF TRUSTEES
APPLICATIONS WITH THREE LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL
APRIL 19, 2013 AT 4:30 P.M. IN 302 OLD MAIN,
VP STUDENT AFFAIRS
Requirements for Student Trustee
1. Candidates for the position of student trustee are required to have been enrolled at Slippery Rock University as a full-time student for at least three consecutive semesters.
2. Candidates are required to have at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
3. Eligible candidates shall be a full-time, undergraduate student (in good academic standing) other than a freshman able to serve at least one full year in service as a Trustee.
· Candidates should have demonstrated concern for the welfare of both students and the University.
· Candidates should be people who understand the responsibilities of a trustee and the obligations it requires to strengthen the long-range health and vitality of the University.
· Candidates should be people who have demonstrated academic success and appreciate the need for a quality academic program at Slippery Rock University.
· Candidates should have experiences indicating an understanding of student activities and organizations and the concern of students at Slippery Rock University.
Open info sessions for interested applicants
will be held on:
4/2/13 @ 12:30 p.m., CSIL Lounge
4/10/13 @ 4:00 p.m., CSIL Lounge
QUESTIONS MAY BE DIRECTED TO
OFFICE OF VP FOR STUDENT AFFAIRS, 302 OLD MAIN