This process is for Current Students only
On Campus Housing in
3 Easy Online Steps:
||Complete agreement and pay $175 advance deposit. After you sign your housing agreement, you will be directed to pay housing deposit and then sign your dining contract.|
||Choose your room|
The RESIDENCE HALL Agreement is for the Entire 2015-2016 Academic Year. If you will not be a registered student on campus for the ENTIRE 2015-2016 YEAR, do not sign and enter into this agreement
Process Dates and General Information
- You must submit your residence hall agreement and pay your $175.00 advance deposit by Jan. 30, 2015. (see instructions below)
- After submitting your deposit, the actual roommate and room selection process will not begin until mid-February. Please see the dates listed on the right side of this page.
Please note the following:
- All rooms must be chosen at full occupancy.
- Students must choose rooms in groups equal to the occupancy level in that room or suite
- For example, you are unable to choose a four single suite with only three students, you must have four students.
- All roommates/suitemates must be the same gender
- Fill Out LLC Application (if interested) by January 30, 2015.
- After submitting the LLC application, general application, and deposit, you will be able to select your roommates and room at different dates. Please, see the dates listed in the yellow bar to the right.
- Choose the Selection Process you would like instructions for:
LLC Room Selection Process
Single Room Selection Process
General Room Selection Process
For those who want to live with New/Transfer Students
||Fill out your Fall 2015/Spring 2016 Housing Agreement|
- Log in to MyHousing
username: Your SRU ID (ex. abc1234)
password: the exact same password you use to check your SRU email, or, if you have never logged in before, it is your 6-digit birth date (ex. mmddyy)
- Select Housing Application on the left menu.
- Select the Fall 2015 Agreement from the drop down box.
- READ AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
- Select the two check boxes below I Agree, then click NEXT.
- This will serve as your signature for housing for the 2015-2016 academic year. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT FOR THE ENTIRE (2 SEMESTERS) ACADEMIC YEAR.
- You will be directed to pay housing deposit by debit card, credit card, or electronic check.
- Sign Dining contract. You can change your meal plan at a later date.
||Complete the Housing Data Sheet|
- You must complete this form. The Office of Residence Life will use this form if it becomes necessary for us to assign your room at any time during this process.
- Click on the Button labeled Housing Data Sheet
- Please complete this information to the best of your ability. This will assist in the roommate matching process if necessary. If you have any special needs or accommodations, please enter the information in the comments section. Be very specific. Students requesting specific housing due to medical concerns must also register with the Office of Students with Disabilities. The Office of Residence Life cannot accommodate requests due to medical concerns unless you are registered with the Office of Students with Disabilities.
- Fill the form out in its entirety.
||Living-Learning Communities (Optional)|
- This is an optional step. If you have looked over the Living-Learning Community web page and feel that one of those communities looks right for you, please continue with this step.
- Click on the button labeled LLC Application
- Fill out the application in it's entirety
- Submit the application by clicking on the Submit button