The RESIDENCE HALL Agreement is for the
Entire 2013-2014 Academic Year.
If you will not be a registered student on campus for the entire 2013-2014 YEAR, do not sign and enter into this agreement
Step 1: Fill out your Fall 2013/ Spring 2014 Housing Agreement and pay your deposit, this is not optional for first-year students.
- Log in to MyHousing
- Before beginning to complete your housing materials, you will need:
- Credit card or banking information for an electronic check for the $175 housing deposit.
- Date of Meningitis Vaccination
- Username: Your SRU ID (ex: abc1243)
- Password: your password is the same one you use to check your SRU e-mail, or, if you have never logged in before, it is your 6-digit birthday (ex:mmddyy)
- Select Housing Application on the left menu.
- Select the 2013-2014 (Fall 2013) application from the drop box.
- READ AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
- Select the two check boxes below I Agree, then click "submit housing agreement"
- After you sign your housing agreement, you will pay the housing deposit. The next step is not optional and without the deposit your application will not be processed. After you have completed both the agreement and deposit you will be directed to sign you meal contract. Changes to your dining plan can be made in July 2013 via the MyHousing portal.
- You will also receive an email confirming that you have completed step 1 to your SRU email account.
- This will serve as your signature for housing for the 2013-2014 academic year. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT FOR THE ENTIRE (2 SEMESTERS) ACADEMIC YEAR.
- STEP 1 COMPLETE!
- For further questions regarding the housing process, please visit our FAQ page.
- You are almost finished. Please complete the next four (4) steps to complete the process. Read each option before responding.
Step 2: Complete the Housing Data Sheet
- Click on the Button labeled Housing Data Sheet
- Please complete this information to the best of your ability. This will assist in the roommate matching process. If you have any special needs or accommodations, please enter the information in the comments section. Be very specific. Students requesting specific housing due to medical concerns must also register with the Office of Students with Disabilities. The Office of Residence Life cannot accommodate requests due to medical concerns unless you are registered with the Office of Students with Disabilities.
- Please also fill out the meningitis information. Students residing in the residence halls are required to have received the meningococcal vaccination. Please provide the date that vaccination was received.
- Fill the form out in its entirety.
Step 3: Living-Learning Communities (Optional)
- This is an optional step. If you have looked over the Living-Learning Community information, and feel that one of those communities looks right for you, please continue with this step.
- If you or your roommate request is applying for an LLC, you must be aware that BOTH roommates must apply and be accepted to the same LLC or the LLC request will not be honored!
- Click on the button labeled LLC Application
- Fill out the application in its entirety
Step 4: Roommate/Suitemate Request (Optional)
- Students wishing to live with current students must click here
- Roommate requests are limited to one other student and must be mutual
- Roommate/suitemate requests will take preference over all other personal preferences. Your requested roommate/suitemate must also list you on their request.
- Click on the button labeled Roommate/Suitemate Request
- Enter LastName and FirstName of your intended roomate request.
- If the name of the student that you want to room with is not available, it is because they have not paid their deposit and signed their agreement.
- You may return to MyHousing to update your requests at a later date if needed.
- Once a student pays their deposit and signs their agreement, their name will appear in the list.
Step 5: You will recieve your hosing assignment at orientation