· Phase 2 is for any new student to the rock apartments (not including incoming freshman for the 2013-2014 academic year).
· In order to reserve an apartment, you must fill it – that means that you MUST have 4 students who are committed to signing an agreement.
· Each group must consist of four students of the same gender
· Each group must designate a contact person on the agreement application form. This contact person is the person Residence Life will contact regarding apartment issues.
· Be sure each group member has completed his/her portion of the application
· Each group will be required to develop a statement of agreement, the statement must include the following:
· State that your group understands and agrees what they have read in the 2013-2014 Rock Apt agreement
· State that your group understands that the agreement is for the entire 2013-2014 academic year
· State that your group understands and agrees that if someone in the group is leaving for any of the following reasons: release from agreement, studying abroad, withdrawal, student teaching, transferring, suspensions, graduation, etc, that the remaining apartment mates will be responsible for finding a replacement within 15 days or for covering the entire cost of the apartment both fall and spring- 2013-2014
· Once your statement has been created, you must have it typed up, and ALL 4 students in the group MUST sign their names, indicating their agreement to your group’s statement!
· Each student in the group must submit a $250 utility deposit with the agreement application form. This deposit should be paid by check or money order.
· All students applying to live in the ROCK Apartments must currently live on campus (i.e. Res Halls, Rock Apartments – no off campus students may apply)
· Students approved for Rock Apartment Phase 2 will be notified via email on November 16th, 2012 and you will pick your apartment on November 20th, 2012 via our MyHousing system.