Room Selection Process – Phase III
· The staff in the Office of Residence Life will input your roommate requests as stated on your ROCK apartment Application. Which means ONLY ONE STUDENT from your group will need to log in to choose an apartment
· ONLY ONE STUDENT in your group needs to log on to choose an apartment. Be sure you have talked about who will be in which bedroom (A, B, C, D) as this individual will be selecting the bedroom placements for the entire group. Click here for apartment layouts.
· Log in to MYHOUSING (reslife.sru.edu) beginning at 12:30 December 1
o Username: SRU ID
o Password: same password you use to log into the network/SRU email
· Using the navigation bar on the left of the screen choose “Room Selection”
· Click “Find Available Rooms”
· Select the Apartment you want by clicking on “Select Apartment” next to the apartment you want.
· Once you select your apartment, it will take you to a page where you must pick a bedroom for each roommate
· Once you are finished, click the “Submit Room Selection” Button.
· NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE AFTER CLICKING THE “Submit Room Selection” button.
· An email will be automatically sent to each member of the group, telling them that an apartment has been chosen