**Fall transfer students interested in living on-campus. Once you receive your SRU login ID, please be sure to complete the online request form immediately!
Transfers will need to have their SRU student ID card to check-in to any on-campus residence facility. Student ID cards can be obtained in the ID Card Office located in Watson Hall on move-in day between 8 am and 4:30 pm
o Step 1: Log in to MyHousing
· Click on Housing Application
· Make sure that it says Fall in the drop down box, then click Next
· Read the statement and follow the link to the placement form.
· Fill out the form in its entirety, then click the Submit button
We will contact you on a first come first serve basis
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee transfer students on campus housing; however we will make every attempt to assist any student needing an on-campus residence. Filling out the placement form will notify us that you want to be considered for an on-campus assignment. If an assignment becomes available we will send you materials that will allow you to proceed to step 2 of this process. You will only complete step 2 if you are offered housing from the Office of Residence Life.
· Step 2: Complete the housing materials that come to your home address
· If an assignment becomes available, we will send you instructions via US Mail on how to log into MyHousing and fill out the proper forms online
· If you are applying for housing beginning in the fall, you will also need to pay your $175 housing deposit (only for students entering in the fall).
If you need or want to look into off-campus housing either follow this link or start on one of these pages: