McLachlan Student Health Center
The student health services facility is located in Rhoads Hall. The staff of the Student Health Services is looking forward to assisting you to achieve your personal best health. A registered nurse is available 24/7 during the academic year. Our caring and competent health care team is standing by to help you take care of yourself. A healthy mind, body, and spirit contributes to academic success. We serve your health care needs in the following ways:
- Quality clinical services: Our clinical services are provided by registered nurses, certified registered nurse practitioners and a physician. Our efficient clerical staff can assist you with making appointments or dealing with insurance concerns.
- Health promotion: Health education and wellness information is available through a certified health education specialist. Programs for your organization or residence hall floor are available through HOPE. Safer sex supplies are offered by the Protection Connection.
- Latest info about college health issues: We work closely with the American College Health Association (ACHA) & Pennsylvania Department of Health to stay current on health trends that impact college students, so we can share accurate information with you.
The mission of the Student Health Services is to enhance the educational process by providing quality health care and promoting an optimal level of health and wellness among the student body. To fulfill our mission the Student Health Services staff will:
- Provide quality health care
- Adhere to ethical, professional and legal standards
- Offer health promotion activities to advance student growth and development
- Refer students for services not available on campus
- Monitor for and respond to public health concerns