The following forms can also be found on CORE under 'Files':
- Alternative Break
- Contract Course
- Research Project
- Special Project
- HOPS Verification
- Honors Course Requirement Planning Guide
- Alternative Break - Used when a student attended an outreach over break.
- Co-Curricular - Used when a student presents a project that is outside the classroom to the Honors Director, that is then deemed worthy of a HOP.
- Contract Course Proposal - Used when a student is going to contract a non-Honors course to earn Honors credit. Requires approval of the Honors College Director.
- Exemption - Used when a student will be off campus for a semester (study abroad/student teaching/internship).
- Research Project Proposal - Used when a student is going to conduct research to earn Honors credit. Requires approval of the Honors College Director.
- Special Project - Used when a student presents a project to the Honors Director that the Director deems appropriate to qualify as Honors credit.
- Worksheet - Used by a student to help determine what 6 outcomes that are achieving.
- HOPS Verification - Used to submit HOPs. Student should be sure to obtain and attach any required documents or memos before submitting to the Honors College office.
- Honors Course Requirements Planning Guide - A useful tool to keep track of Honors courses and HOPs.