The following forms can be found on CORE:
- Alternative Break
- Contract Course
- Research Project
- Special Project
- HOPS Verification
- Alternative Break - Used when a student attended an outreach over break.
- Contract Course Proposal - Used when a student is going to contract a non-Honors course to earn Honors credit. Requires approval of the Honors College Director.
- Exemption - Used when a student will be off campus for a semester (study abroad/student teaching/internship).
- Research Project Proposal - Used when a student is going to conduct research to earn Honors credit. Requires approval of the Honors College Director.
- Special Project - Used when a student presents a project to the Honors Director that the Director deems appropriate to qualify as Honors credit.
- HOPS Verification - Used to submit HOPs. Student should be sure to obtain and attach any required documents or memos before submitting to the Honors College office.
- Honors Course Requirements Planning Guide - A useful tool to keep track of Honors courses and HOPs. Please note that the Compass Leadership Program listed in the guide was discontinued after the spring 2016 semester.