The SRU Climate Conversations Town Hall Zoom meetings are open to the public and will begin at 5:30 PM on the first Wednesday of every month. If a theme is selected for a particular meeting, it will be posted here in advance and emailed to all those who have RSVP’d at:
Registrants may also use the registration process to suggest a theme for future “Climate Conversations” town hall meetings and/or submit questions for the panel in advance; they can also email their suggestions directly to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Our list of current panelists are as follows, and additional or guest panelists may be added as we move forward:
- Larry Schweiger, former President and CEO of the National Wildlife Federation, PennFuture, and the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy;
- Becky Lubold, retired Jennings Environmental Education Center environmental educator and manager of the Slippery Rock Farmers Market;
- Dr. Julie Snow, SRU Climate Scientist, Sustainability faculty member & chair of the chancellor’s PASSHE Sustainable Development Task Force;
- Dr. Shawn Davis, SRU Climate Communications faculty member;
- Paul Scanlon, architectural engineer and SRU Director of Sustainability;
- Rotating Representative of the President’s Commission on Race & Ethnic Diversity; and
- Chris Glenn, SRU Master of Science in Sustainable Systems graduate and adjunct faculty member, who will be our panel discussion moderator.