Moving Forward with STEM
Panel Discussion with Yassmin Gramian, Pennsylvania Secretary of Transportation, and special guests:
- Secretary Yassmin Gramian
- Brenda Sandberg, Executive Director Erie – Western, PA Port Authority
- Alice Hammond, Assistant District Executive - Design, PennDOT
- Moderator: Emily Watts, PennDOT Executive Policy Specialist
From Slippery Rock University:
- Madison Cox, Student President, SRU chapter of American Society of Civil Engineers
- Dr. Xinchoa “Steven” Wei, SRU Engineering Program Director
- Dr. Abbey Zink, SRU Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
The event is currently planned as in-person with COVID protocols, and a virtual component. An all-virtual option will be planned, should it be needed.
Open to all, including the general public (registration will be required). More details will be posted here soon!
Co-sponsored by PennDOT, PA Port Authority, SRU School of Engineering, and SRU Office of the Provost.