Administration, Economic Development and Advancement Services
The Division of Finance, Administrative Affairs and Advancement Services is a service unit that supports the mission of the University by providing efficient and effective financial and administrative services.
Strategically, the division focuses its energies and activities on achieving five ongoing goals:
- Enhancing the long-term financial health of the University;
- Ensuring that resource allocation is aligned with the University's strategic priorities;
- Providing a competitive and safe environment;
- Promoting sustainable development and operating practices within a framework of regulatory compliance and fiscal prudence; and
- Mitigating institutional risk and preserve University assets.
Dr. Amir Mohammadi is the Senior Vice President for Administration, Economic Development and Interim Vice President for Advancement. Above all else, our goal is to do whatever we can to make your Slippery Rock University experience the best that it can be.
We welcome your feedback. Please forward any comments or suggestions to any of our departmental leaders.
Assistant to the Senior Vice President
for Administration and Economic Development
and Interim Vice President for Advancement
Secretary to the Chief Finance Officer
and Senior Vice President for Administration
and Economic Development and Interim
Vice President for Advancement