Administration, Global Engagement and Economic Development
The Division of Administration, Global Engagement and Economic Development is a service unit that supports the mission of the University by providing efficient and effective financial and administrative services.
Strategically, the division focuses its energies and activities on achieving five ongoing goals:
- Enhancing the long-term financial health of the University;
- Ensuring that resource allocation is aligned with the University's strategic priorities;
- Providing a competitive and safe environment;
- Promoting sustainable development and operating practices within a framework of regulatory compliance and fiscal prudence; and
- Mitigating institutional risk and preserve University assets.
Dr. Amir Mohammadi is the Senior Vice President for Administration, Global Engagement and Economic Development. Above all else, our goal is to do whatever we can to make your Slippery Rock University experience the best that it can be.
We welcome your feedback. Please forward any comments or suggestions to any of our departmental leaders.
Assistant to the Senior Vice President
for Administration, Global Engagement and Economic Development