Academic Services Office
The Academic Services Department is an academic center that excels at providing opportunities across the university community to develop students into educated leaders who embrace global and cultural understanding.
- People affect their own future.
- Every person has something unique to contribute to society.
- Attitudes and expectations affect performance and can be changed.
- Change is inevitable ... adaptation to change is essential.
- Each individual needs positive support to succeed.
The department is a faculty unit that:
- Develops and facilitates the academic success of students,
- Provides expertise to faculty and the university community regarding student academic success and persistence, and
- Fosters global and diverse perspectives by collaborating with the university community through targeted activities and programs.