Visit the Rock
Visiting campus is the best way to determine if a college or university is the right fit for you. From quick to comprehensive, we have programs for every type of visitor. Choose the one that best fits your needs or try them all!
- Daily Visits: These visits are for first-year students to attend a group presentation by an admission counselor followed by a student-led campus tour from one of our infamous Pride Guides. Parents and guests are welcome to attend as well.
- Select Saturday Visits: (FULL for Fall 2017). These visits are the same format as our Daily Visits except they are offered on select Saturdays during the fall and spring only.
- Open House: Open Houses occur every fall, spring, and summer. Meet faculty from your major, learn about the admissions process, tour campus, and eat lunch in Boozel Dining Hall. Parents and guests are welcome to attend this as well.
- Accepted Students Day: This program is for accepted high school seniors who are still deciding among their college choices and would like another campus visit experience. Parents and guests are welcome to attend as well.
- STEM-H Day: This program is for juniors and seniors in high school who are considering majoring in a health-related areas (exercise science, public health), biology, psychology, recreational therapy, chemistry, health care administration & management, mathematics and statistics, computing (computer science), GG&E (geography, geology, and the environment) or engineering programs. Parents and guest are welcome to attend as well. A copy of what to expect may be found here. (Students and parents may pick and choose what they want to learn about during the different times).
- Weekday Appointments: Meet with an admissions counselor one-on-one and learn about how courses will transfer academic requirements, and application procedures.
- Open House: Open Houses occur every fall, spring, and summer. Meet faculty from your major, learn about the admissions process, tour campus, and eat lunch in Boozel Dining Hall.
- Graduate Open House: Meet with faculty members, learn about the admissions process, and take a tour of campus.
- Schedule an appointment with the Graduate Admissions Office to visit campus or to set up a virtual meeting.
Schedule an appointment with the Office for Global Engagement to visit campus or to schedule a virtual meeting.