Car Rental Information
Which is the right choice for you, renting from Enterprise or using a personal or state vehicle? Use the trip optimizer to find the most economical means of vehicle travel
Enterprise Car Rental
Slippery Rock University-business rentals only.
Grove City Enterprise Car Rental Office: 724.748.7007, Option 4
- Rental days - All rentals are based on a 24-hour day
- Delivery hours - The Grove City location, will deliver to the SRU campus Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. It is extremely important a reservation for delivery it is at least two weeks in advance. If you need to set up a delivery prior to the two week deadline, please do not hesitate to contact the branch directly @ 724.748.7007, option 4.
- *NEW: Beginning May 1, 2018 a $10 convenience charge will be added to the rental of each vehicle that is delivered to campus and $10 for each vehicle that is picked up from campus ($20 round trip).
- Enterprise does have a complimentary drop off / pick up service. Enterprise will make arrangements to pick you up on campus and take you to the Grove City Branch to pick up your rental vehicle. Upon return you will go to the Grove City Branch and Enterprise will bring you back to Campus.
- Travelers are encouraged to make arrangements to use Enterprise's complimentary drop off / pick up service.
- Mileage cap - All corporate rentals have unlimited mileage.
Enterprise rental Instructions:
Prepare travel request and obtain appropriate approvals. Forward to Accounts Payable at least two weeks prior to departure.
- Call Enterprise in Grove City (724.748.7007, option 4) for rental arrangements approximately TWO WEEKS prior to departure. At this time, you will need to make arrangements with Enterprise if you are needing the delivery service or schedule your complimentary drop off / pick up arrangements.
- Our corporate rental contract number is L400156.
- Enterprise Grove City can make rental arrangements with other locations to help ensure accurate billing.
- When approved, a copy of the travel request is returned to the department. Call Enterprise with Travel Request Number (TRA#). Rental expense will be paid from approved travel funds. Gasoline purchases with receipts should be included on Travel Expense Voucher for reimbursement.
- Reservations for "Specialty Vehicles"; (ie 12-15 passenger vans) must be made at least two weeks in advance. Enterprise requires at least 48 hours notice to cancel reservations for specialty vehicles. (72 hour notice is required for 12-15 passenger vans.) The university will be charged one day rental fee if appropriate notice is not given. There will be a 2 day minimum when renting the passenger vans over a weekend, if vehicles are delivered on Friday. You can pick up and drop off the vehicle at the Grove City Enterprise branch for a 1 day rental.
Slippery Rock University employee rental return notice
- You must call the Grove City Enterprise, 724.748.7007, option 4, to notify Enterprise that you are finished using the vehicle so they can properly stop charges, otherwise you will be charged until the Grove City Enterprise is contacted. It is the renter's responsibility to contact the branch during their hours of operation. (Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm and Sat 9 am - noon)
- Enterprise cars returned to campus are to be parked in the SRU police station parking lot and keys are to be returned in the Enterprise lock box only.
- Any vehicle returned to the university police lot after scheduled delivery hours Friday (5pm) or on Saturday and Sunday will be charged thru the following Monday. It remains the renter's responsibility on Monday to notify an Enterprise employee that the vehicle is available for pick up.
- The renter has the option to return to Enterprise and be brought back to campus or return the vehicle directly to the Grove City Enterprise branch to stop charges immediately upon the return of the vehicle.
- If the renter decides to return to Enterprise and be brought back to campus, this arrangement must be made before renting the vehicle.
- Travelers must refill gas tanks in all vehicles before returning to Enterprise.