Car Rental Information
Which is the right choice for you, renting from Enterprise or using a personal or state vehicle? Use the trip optimizer to find the most economical means of vehicle travel
Enterprise Car Rental
Slippery Rock University-business rentals only.
Grove City Enterprise Car Rental Office: 724.748.7007, Option 4
- Rental days - All rentals are based on a 24-hour day
- Delivery hours - The Grove City location, will deliver to the SRU campus Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. It is extremely important a reservation for delivery it is at least two weeks in advance. If you need to set up a delivery prior to the two week deadline, please do not hesitate to contact the branch directly @ 724.748.7007, option 4.
- Mileage cap - All corporate rentals have unlimited mileage.
Enterprise rental Instructions:
Prepare travel request and obtain appropriate approvals. Forward to Accounts Payable at least two weeks prior to departure.
- Call Enterprise in Grove City (724.748.7007, option 4) for rental arrangements approximately TWO WEEKS prior to departure. Our corporate rental contract number is L400156. Enterprise will coordinate vehicle delivery and return with traveler. (Enterprise Grove City can make rental arrangements with other locations for your convenience; however the Grove City location is the only location that offers delivery to campus.)
- When approved, a copy of the travel request is returned to the department. Call Enterprise with Travel Request Number (TRA#). Rental expense will be paid from approved travel funds. Gasoline purchases with receipts should be included on Travel Expense Voucher for reimbursement.
- Reservations for "Specialty Vehicles"; (ie, mini-vans, SUV's, 12-15 passenger vans) must be made at least two weeks in advance. Enterprise requires at least 48 hours notice to cancel reservations for specialty vehicles. (72 hour notice is required for 12-15 passenger vans.) The university will be charged one day rental fee if appropriate notice is not given. There will be a 2 day minimum when renting the passenger vans over a weekend, if vehicles are delivered on Friday. You can pick up and drop off the vehicle at the Grove City Enterprise branch for a 1 day rental.
Slippery Rock University employee rental return notice
- You must call the Grove City Enterprise, 724.748.7007, option 4, to notify Enterprise that you are finished using the vehicle so they can properly stop charges, otherwise you will be charged until the Grove City Enterprise is contacted. It is the renter's responsibility to contact the branch during their hours of operation. (Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm and Sat 9 am - noon)
- Enterprise cars returned to campus are to be parked in the SRU police station parking lot and keys are to be returned in the Enterprise lock box only.
- Any vehicle returned to the university police lot after scheduled delivery hours Friday (5pm) or on Saturday and Sunday will be charged thru the following Monday. It remains the renter's responsibility on Monday to notify an Enterprise employee that the vehicle is available for pick up.
- The renter has the option to return the vehicle directly to the Grove City Enterprise branch to stop charges immediately upon the return of the vehicle.
- Travelers must refill gas tanks in all vehicles before returning to Enterprise.