Accepted Students Checklist
Welcome to SRU! We are excited for you to become part of the Slippery Rock University family. Utilize the checklist below to ensure your transition to SRU is seamless. We can't wait to see you on campus this fall.
Join the conversation:
Are you an international student? Please visit Accepted International Students for specific information.
Now (OCTOBER 1 forward)
- Early FAFSA opens at www.fafsa.gov. Students will use 2015 income tax data to apply for 2017-18 financial aid. SRU's school code is 003327.
- Freshman Scholarship Application is now open. Click here to access it. Application is used for a limited number of donor scholarships (deadline for this is February 28).
January - February:
- Look for information regarding Housing and Orientation (it will be mailed to you).
- Join us for Accepted Students Day
- Submit the First-Year Student Scholarship Application before February 28.
- Set up your SRU email and continue to check your Rockmail for important information.
- Complete your Health History form and return it to Student Health Services before May 15.
- Login to MySRU with your SRU username and password.
Before May 1:
- Submit your $90 Enrollment Deposit to confirm your enrollment.
- Select an Orientation Date
- Complete your Housing Agreement and select a meal plan.
- Send a final high school transcript to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Verify your incoming credits (from AP exams, IB Exams, A-Level exams, or Dual Enrollment) by sending a transcript for any college credits you earned to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Start shopping for your SRU gear online. The SGA Bookstore offers a variety of apparel, books, gifts and more!
- Submit your Move-In form to schedule your arrival during WOW (Week of Welcome).
- Be a part of Week of Welcome and WOW move in (information will be mailed to you).
- Use the #sruWOW hashtag and look forward to starting the fall semester at the end of August!
- Attend your first day of class: Monday August 28.