Bus Visit Program
The SRU Bus Visit Program is geared toward academically prepared high school students who have an interest in attending SRU. These visits offer an excellent opportunity for students to explore the benefits of a Rock Solid education and get their important questions answered. We welcome groups from high schools and community organizations throughout the year based on availability.
All group organizers are required to fill out our Bus Visit Request Form two weeks prior to your preferred date. Your visit will be confirmed within 3 business days of receipt. If you have any questions about scheduling your visit, please contact Karla Romero, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions for Multicultural Recruitment, at email@example.com or 724.738.2653.
- We limit organizations to one visit per year and chaperones are required to go on the campus tour (we require one chaperone for every 15 students).
- Due to limited availability, we can accommodate Bus Visits on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays in the Fall (September, October, and November) and Spring (February, March, and April).
The following dates and months are unavailable for Bus Visits:
- Tuesday's and Thursday's
- January, May, July, August, December
- Opportunity Knocks - Occurs every spring
- Midterm Recess - in March