Career Education and Development
Life is about learning and change; education and development. The SRU Office of Career Education and Development supports students and alumni in their learning and career development through appointments, career management tools, speaking events, networking venues, on-campus employer interviews, and both on and off campus career expos and job fairs.
About Our Office
Our office serves a broad array of stakeholders including students and alumni, faculty and administrators, employers, parents and even community members. The ways in which we work with each of these groups is relevant and tailored to their needs and the success of our SRU students. Contact our office at 724.738.2028 or email email@example.com.
- Major & Career Exploration
- Preparation of Employment Documents
- Interview Preparation
- Job & Internship Postings through SRU Career Connection
- Career Counseling and Certification Assistance for Educators
- Graduate School Application and Standardized Testing
- Job Fairs & On-Campus Recruiting
- Presentations & Workshops
Upcoming Events for Spring 2017:
RSVP / see more details on Career Connection under "Workshops & Career Events", or under the "Students & Alumni" tab on the menu to the left.
- April 4 - GRE Challenge (Bailey Library 230 @ common hour)
- April 6 - Backpacks to Briefcases
Keep watching (like & follow @SRUCareer!) for updates about Backpacks to Briefcases, on-campus interviews, USAJOBS.gov Application Sessions, Senior 411, "Bills, Budgets & Benefits", LinkedIn workshops, resume workshops and more.