Career Education and Development
Life is about learning and change; education and development. The SRU Office of Career Education and Development supports students and alumni in their learning and career development through appointments, career management tools, speaking events, networking venues, on-campus employer interviews, and both on and off campus career expos and job fairs.
Upcoming SPRING 2018 Career events
Or find SRU Career Education & Development on CORE!
About Our Office
Our office serves a broad array of stakeholders including students and alumni, faculty and administrators, employers, parents and even community members. The ways in which we work with each of these groups is relevant and tailored to their needs and the success of our SRU students. Contact our office in 108 Bailey Library at 724.738.2028 or email email@example.com.
- Major & Career Exploration
- Preparation of Employment Documents
- Interview Preparation
- Job & Internship Postings through SRU Career Connection
- Career Counseling and Certification Assistance for Educators
- Graduate School Application and Standardized Testing
- Job Fairs & On-Campus Recruiting
- Presentations & Workshops
Keep watching for updates about on-campus interviews, USAJOBS.gov Application Sessions, "Bills, Budgets & Benefits", LinkedIn workshops, resume workshops and more.