The Career Education team often works work with faculty departments, student life offices, and clubs and organizations to ensure our students from freshmen to seniors are steadily working towards a rewarding and meaningful career.
REQUEST A PRESENTATION TODAY!
Career presentations and workshops could include
- Professionalism and Communication
- What can I do with my major?
- Resume & Cover Letter Development/Review
- Dining Etiquette
- Successful Interviewing Strategies
- Education Certification Requirements
- LinkedIn & Professional Networking (Basic & Advanced)
- Social Media & Technology in the Job Search
- Dress for Success
- Job & Internship Searching
- Bills, Budgets, & Benefits
- Salary Negotiations
These topics can also be modified to fit your specific audience's needs or questions. Also, if you don't see a topic here, simply reach out to us and we can work with you to develop an engaging presentation or hands-on workshop for your class or organization. Request a presentation today through the Career Education Presentation Request Form or call 724.738.2028.