Request a Transcript
Students wishing to request an official transcript from Slippery Rock University's Academic Records & Summer School Office may do so by completing a Transcript Request Form or by mailing, emailing, or faxing a signed and dated letter including the following information to the address noted below.
- Student's complete name (include maiden and married names if appropriate), current address and phone number
- Student's social security number
- Semester(s)/Year(s) student last attended (withdrew or graduated) SRU
- The number of transcripts requested
- The name(s)/complete address(es) to which transcripts are to be sent
- If to be faxed or e-mailed, also include the fax number or e-mail address of the person/organization to receive transcript
- Student's signature and date of request
Please mail transcript requests to the address listed in the left hand navigation. Fax transcript requests to (724) 738-2936.
Transcript requests may be requested via the Internet/Web/E-Mail only if the e-mail contains the student's scanned signature on the completed request. E-mailed requests may be sent to email@example.com.
If mailing a same day request, please enclose a check made payable to Slippery Rock University (see costs below). Please send information to:
Slippery Rock University
Office of Academic Records
104 Maltby Avenue Suite 107
Slippery Rock PA, 16057
If faxing or emailing a request for SAME DAY PROCESSING, please contact our office once the form has been submitted in order to verify we have received the request. Calls will then be transferred to the Student Accounts office for payment to be made by Visa, MasterCard or Discover (See costs below).
You must have the transcript request and payment submitted to our office prior to 2:30 p.m. in order to recieve same-day processing.
Regularly processed transcripts (2-3 day turnaround and a limit of no more than 5 per day) - No Cost
Same Day Processing - $10.00 per transcript whether mailed, faxed, emailed or picked up. A same day faxed transcript will not be mailed without a separate request/payment.
Transcripts will not be processed on behalf of students who have any kind of financial obligation or "hold" at the University. To check your account status, please call the Office of Student Accounts at (724) 738-2088 or the Office of Academic Records & Summer School at (724)738-2010.