Whether you are an SRU student or a student at another college or university, a qualified high school student, or a community member who wants to take a university class, Summer Sessions at SRU are the perfect way to catch up or get ahead.
Summer Courses/WORKSHOPS Schedule:
- Summer 2017 Bulletin
- 100% Online Courses
- Non-Online Courses (on-campus, RLA, or other off campus sites)
At SRU, summer 2017 courses take place within five different sessions:
|Event||Pre-Session||Full Summer||Session 1||Summer Term||Session 2|
|Last day to drop/add*||05/18||05/24||06/06||06/08||07/06|
|Last day to file grade option card||05/18||05/24||06/06||06/08||07/06|
|Last day to withdraw from course**||05/26||07/06||06/21||07/13||07/21|
|Last day to withdraw to receive a 40% refund||05/22||06/12||06/21||06/21||07/12|
|Final day to register for internships||-||-||06/15||-||-|
* (Basic Requirement courses may not be dropped)
** (Students may not withdraw from Basic Requirement courses)
Specifics about Summer Sessions:
- Pre-Session - Classes meet 8:30-11:50 a.m., Wednesday through Friday the first week, Monday through Friday the second week, and Monday through Thursday the third week unless otherwise noted. The university will be closed Monday, May 29.
- Session I - Classes meet Monday through Friday at the scheduled period unless otherwise noted.
- Full Summer and Summer Term - The University will be closed Tuesday, July 4.
- Post-Session - Post-Session is used exclusively for Internships. Since each practical experience is unique, there are no standard starting and ending dates, or drop and withdrawal deadlines. The registration deadline for Internships is June 15.