Whether you are an SRU student or a student at another college or university, a qualified high school student, or a community member who wants to take a university class, Summer Sessions at SRU are the perfect way to catch up or get ahead.
Summer Courses Schedule:
At SRU, summer courses take place within five different sessions:
|Event||Presession||Full Summer Postsession||Session 1||Summer Term||Session 2|
|Last day to drop/add*||05/14||05/19||06/02||06/04||06/30|
|Last day to file grade option card||05/14||05/19||06/02||06/04||06/30|
|Last day to withdraw from course**||05/22||07/01||06/17||07/08||07/16|
|Final day to register for internships||-||-||06/15||-||-|
* (Basic Requirement courses may not be dropped)
** (Students may not withdraw from Basic Requirement courses)
Specifics about Summer Sessions:
- Pre-Session - Classes meet 8:30-11:50 a.m., Wednesday through Friday the first week, Monday through Friday the second week, and Tuesday through Friday the third week unless otherwise noted.
- Session I and Session II - Classes meet Monday through Friday at the scheduled period unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-Session, Full Summer, Summer Term and Session II - The University will be closed Monday, May 25 and Friday, July 3.
- Post-Session - Post-Session is used exclusively for Internships. Since each practical experience is unique, there are no standard starting and ending dates, or drop and withdrawal deadlines. The registration deadline for Internships is June 15.