Languages Offered

Where do I start in exploring languages offered?

If you have already studied the language in question, take the CLEP examination administered by the university if you wish to receive academic credit for previous experience in the language if you are not transferring credits from another institution. This must be taken before enrollment in foreign language courses for first-year students or transfers within the first few weeks of the semester.

The department offers majors and minors in the following languages: