The Fall 2023 application is now open!
If you are unsure about your applicant type, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-738-2015 before you begin filling out your application.
Fill out the above application if:
- You are a first-year (freshman) student. You are considered a first-year student if (1) you are entering SRU after high school and haven’t completed college coursework BEYOND summer after high school graduation or (2) plan to enlist in the military after high school. The Air Force is excluded. If you are enlisting in the Air Force, you will select your applicant type as a transfer student.
- You are a transfer student, which means you have enrolled in college coursework BEYOND summer after high school graduation or enlisted in the Air Force after high school.
- You are a Transient Student, which means you are currently enrolled at another college/university and plan to take SRU coursework and transfer only those credits back to your current institution.
- You are a High School Fast Track student, which means you are currently a high school junior or senior looking to enroll in SRU coursework.
- You are a Personal Enrichment student, which means you earned a high school diploma or GED and want to enroll in SRU coursework for personal enrichment.
- You are an International Student, which means you are a degree seeking or non-degree/exchange student. Please also see International Admissions for appropriate information.
Do not fill out the above application if:
- You are currently enrolled at a sister PASSHE university (click link to view the list of schools) and plan to take SRU coursework so that credits and grades transfer back to your current institution. You are considered a Visiting Student. You must fill out the Visiting Student application and email the PDF document to email@example.com.
- You are currently enrolled at a sister PASSHE university (click link to view the list of schools) which has a course sharing agreement setup with another PASSHE university. You are considered a Distance Education applicant must fill out the Distance Education application. The Office of Academic Records processes these applications and works with these students. Please contact Christine Agostino in Academic Records at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-738-2221 with questions.
- You were previously enrolled at SRU as a degree-seeking student but did not complete the degree and left for a period of time or reason (i.e. military) and desire to return to SRU for degree completion. You are considered a Re-Admit Student and must fill out an Undergraduate Readmission request through Academic Services. Please contact Academic Services at email@example.com or 724-738-2012 with questions.