The application for First Year students interested in starting Fall 2024 will open on June 17, 2023.
If you are unsure about your applicant type, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724.738.2015 before you begin filling out your application.
Fill out the above application if:
- You are a First-Year (freshman) Student. You are considered a first-year student if (1) you are entering SRU after high school and haven’t completed college coursework BEYOND summer after high school graduation or (2) plan to enlist in the military after high school. The Air Force is excluded. If you are enlisting in the Air Force, you will select your applicant type as a transfer student.
- You are a Transfer student, which means you have enrolled in college coursework BEYOND summer after high school graduation or enlisted in the Air Force after high school.
- You are a Readmit Student, which means you were previously pursuing a degree at SRU, but left before graduating and wish to return to complete your bachelor’s degree.
- You are a Transient Student, which means you are currently enrolled at another college/university and plan to take SRU coursework and transfer only those credits back to your current institution.
- You are a High School Fast Track student, which means you are currently a high school junior or senior looking to enroll in SRU coursework.
- You are a Personal Enrichment student, which means you earned a high school diploma or GED and want to enroll in SRU coursework for personal enrichment.
- You are an International Student, which means you are a degree seeking or non-degree/exchange student. Please also see International Admissions for appropriate information.
Do not fill out the above application if: