Visit the Rock
Visiting campus is the best way to determine if a college or university is the right fit for you. From quick to comprehensive, we have programs for every type of visitor. Choose the one that best fits your needs or try them all!
*For daily visits, transfer appointments, or Saturday visits: Due to construction on the Performing Arts Building located on Morrow Way, our entrance from Morrow Way is closed. Please follow South Main Street and turn left at the stop light onto Kiester Road. Travel a short distance and make your first left onto Campus Drive. Go straight until you can turn left onto Morrow Way (across from Weisenfluh Dining Hall). Look for admissions visitor signs. Should this lot be full, you can park anywhere on campus with your printed parking pass.
**Please note that if temperatures are forecasted below 0° Fahrenheit, the wind chill is below 0° Fahrenheit, or in excess of 95° Fahrenheit, campus tours will be canceled and a virtual tour will be available for visitors. If the university is closed or delayed due to inclement weather, campus visits will be canceled. All registrants will be contacted by admissions via email in the event of a university delay or closing.
***If you would like to request a special accommodation for your visit, for example the use of a wheelchair, please let us know prior to your visit so that we may prepare. Please understand, our student tour guides are not available to assist persons in wheelchairs with moving through the campus tour. If assistance is needed, we recommend that a family member or friend be available for support. Please call 724.738.2015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Daily Visits: These visits are for first-year students to attend a group presentation by an admission counselor followed by a student-led campus tour from one of our infamous Pride Guides. Parents and guests are welcome to attend. All tours will include viewing a double studio in the residential suites (most common selection for first-year students) and the option of viewing a traditional residence hall.
- Open House: Open Houses occur every fall, spring, and summer. Meet faculty from your major, learn about the admissions process, tour campus, and eat lunch in Boozel Dining Hall. Parents and guests are welcome to attend this as well. *Please note, athletics is not a part of this event.
- Select Saturday Visits: These visits are the same format as our Daily Visits except they are offered on select Saturdays during the fall and spring only. Please note all tours include viewing both a double studio in the residential suites and a traditional residence hall.
- Accepted Students Day: Accepted Student Day has concluded for the year. Check back for spring 2020 dates. This program is for accepted high school seniors who are still deciding among their college choices and would like another campus visit experience. Parents and guests are welcome to attend as well.
- Weekday Appointments: Meet with an admissions counselor one-on-one and learn about how courses will transfer academic requirements, and application procedures.
- Open House: Open Houses occur every fall, spring, and summer. Meet faculty from your major, learn about the admissions process, tour campus, and eat lunch in Boozel Dining Hall.
- Graduate Open House: Meet with faculty members, learn about the admissions process, and take a tour of campus.
- Schedule an appointment with the Graduate Admissions Office to visit campus or to set up a virtual meeting.
Schedule an appointment with the Office for Global Engagement to visit campus or to schedule a virtual meeting.