Visit the Rock
Visiting campus is the best way to determine if a college or university is the right fit for you. From quick to comprehensive, we have programs for every type of visitor. Choose the one that best fits your needs or try them all!
** Please know for daily visits, select Saturday visits, and transfer appointments, the entrance at Morrow Way may be closed due to the construction of the Performing Arts Building. Please look for "Admission Visitor" signage on campus.
- Daily Visits: These visits are for first-year students to attend a group presentation by an admission counselor followed by a student-led campus tour from one of our infamous Pride Guides. Parents and guests are welcome to attend as well. Please note you will view a double studio in the residential suites (private bathroom in room) on every campus tour. Beginning on Wednesday, September 5, 2018, a traditional residence hall (communal bathroom) will be available for viewing in Rhoads Hall for campus tours occuring in the morning ONLY on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's and will be toured at the conclusion of each tour (not available on October 8th). If you're interested in viewing a traditional hall, please register for a morning visit on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.
- Open House: Open Houses occur every fall, spring, and summer. Meet faculty from your major, learn about the admissions process, tour campus, and eat lunch in Boozel Dining Hall. Parents and guests are welcome to attend this as well. During the summer of 2018, we will not have a traditional residence hall (communal bathroom) available for viewing due to renovations in both of our traditional hall buildings. We appreciate your patience as we make improvements to these buildings.
- Select Saturday Visits: These visits are the same format as our Daily Visits except they are offered on select Saturdays during the fall and spring only. Please note you will view a double studio in the residential suites (private bathroom in room) on every campus tour. A traditional hall will not be available for viewing for this visit.
- Accepted Students Day: This program is for accepted high school seniors who are still deciding among their college choices and would like another campus visit experience. Parents and guests are welcome to attend as well.
- Weekday Appointments: Meet with an admissions counselor one-on-one and learn about how courses will transfer academic requirements, and application procedures.
- Open House: Open Houses occur every fall, spring, and summer. Meet faculty from your major, learn about the admissions process, tour campus, and eat lunch in Boozel Dining Hall.
- Graduate Open House: Meet with faculty members, learn about the admissions process, and take a tour of campus.
- Schedule an appointment with the Graduate Admissions Office to visit campus or to set up a virtual meeting.
Schedule an appointment with the Office for Global Engagement to visit campus or to schedule a virtual meeting.