Written Literate Practice (Online)Offered by: English
Enhance your writing skills and marketability with SRU's Written Literate Practice, Certificate
Slippery Rock University's Written Literate Practice, Certificate is a 12-credit, online program that introduces students to diverse writing practices through rhetorical, digital, historical, and linguistic frameworks. The Letter of Completion can be applied to the 30 credit, Master of Arts in English.
SRU's Written Literate Practice, Certificate:
- 100% online courses
- Convenient and flexible scheduling
- Experience in digital writing and contemporary publishing
- Faculty with Quality Matters expertise in online instructional design
All faculty have doctoral degrees and are committed to teaching excellence.
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- A brief essay explaining your career interests and personal goals related to the study of writing (2 to 3 pages, double spaced) (submit to email@example.com)
- Official Transcripts- Undergraduate/Graduate (Official transcripts must be sent by institution via electronic transcript e-share to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail- faxed copies will not be considered official)
- Undergraduate transcripts with a minimum GPA of 2.75
- SRU current/Alumni/former students click here to order your official SRU final transcript and have it sent to email@example.com
*Applicants may submit supplemental application materials as a PDF or JPEG file via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (724.738.2146), or mail.