Insurance Carrier Accident Request

Attention Insurance Carriers:

In order to request a police/accident report, you must submit a written request along with a $15 check which needs to be mailed to:

Slippery Rock University Police 
Chief Kevin Sharkey
145 Kiester Road
Slippery Rock, PA 16057

Once received, the Chief of Police will process the report and return to your company in a timely manner.  If video footage is required, please send the request by email to Chief Kevin Sharkey at He will review your request and contact you with further information.