Accident Reporting and Workers' Compensation

Any employee, student, or visitor that sustains an injury or illness while on campus should fill out a university Accident Report Form and submit it to EHS. Directions for submission can be found on the top of the Accident Report Form.

SRU employees, including student employees, are covered under the University's Workers' compensation Insurance Program. Employee accidents/injuries, however, may or may not result in a workers' compensation claim. If a claim is indicated, EHS will process a claim on the respective employee's behalf to our third party administrator for claims. Employees are advised that a valid social security number is required in order to process a workers' compensation claim.

University Accident Report Form

Supervisors Accident Investigation Form

SRU Incident Report Form (Non-injury)