Attendance or Graduation Verification
Undergraduate Students now have the option of downloading and printing a verification of attendance by using the National Student Clearinghouse.
Simply log on to MySRU and select Enrollment Verification under the student links tab in MySRU.
Verification of attendance/graduation may also be obtained by contacting the Office of Academic Records and Summer School beteen 8:00am and 4:30pm (8:00am to 4:00pm during the summer). Requests received via telephone, fax, letter, email, or verification form should include the following information:
- Student's Name (maiden name if applicable)
- Student's Social Security Number
- Student's Current Phone Number
- Term/year student last attended/graduated SRU
- Name(s)/Address(es) to which verifications should be sent
Note: There is no charge for verifications mailed from our office.
Specific information needed in verification letter is as follows:
- current enrollment
- enrollment history
- anticipated degree completion date
Attendance verification are typically processed within 2-3 business days.