MBA (Master of Business Administration)Offered by: School of Business
An MBA is essential for students who want a competitive edge in the business world as they graduate. The SRU MBA is an accelerated program offered at the Regional Learning Alliance (RLA) in Cranberry, PA. This blended program includes both online and traditional classes for exceptional flexibility and enables professionals to earn their MBA with classes taught in the evenings. Students may complete the program in just one year or at a part-time pace to balance the demands of work and life. The MBA is offered in a general track (36 credits), an accounting/finance track (39 credits) and a management/marketing track (39 credits).
For students who are interested in advancing their career in management, accounting, marketing, or even owning their own business, the MBA program at SRU help students get ahead and stay ahead. The curriculum covers a wide range of business areas including accounting, communication, economics, and management; building leadership at every opportunity. Students who join the SRU MBA program develop a solid foundation in business, explore their professional interests, and work with faculty and advisors to prepare for their ideal careers.
By integrating classroom theory with real-world business practices, the MBA program at SRU provides knowledge and strategies professionals will immediately find useful. Not only will students be prepared to compete in the job market, they will be ready to climb the corporate ladder or start their own businesses.
SRU's MBA program benefits working professionals because it is
- Flexible: classes available both online and on-site
- Convenient: located at the Regional Learning Alliance in Cranberry Township, Pa.
- Accelerated: earn the degree in just one year
- Interdisciplinary: includes business, computer science and communications classes
To apply for the MBA Program at SRU, students need to provide:
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Three References (Students are responsible for forwarding this link to evaluators)
- Official Transcripts- Undergraduate/Graduate (Official transcripts must be sent by institution via electronic transcript e-share to email@example.com or via mail- faxed copies will not be considered official)
- Minimum of a 3.00 GPA
*Applicants must submit their three references via the wufoo forms linked above.