School of Business
We are all business when it comes to preparing you for success
The School of Business at Slippery Rock University prepares students to be career-ready emerging leaders by developing competencies for success professionally and personally. All of our academic programs are student-centered with high levels of engagement in an environment where student learning is enhanced through faculty scholarly activities. The School of Business also serves as a catalyst for regional economic development through outreach and partnerships. Our faculty is dedicated to excellence in instruction complemented by a strong commitment to research.
The School of Business's accredited programs include three departments that offer eight undergraduate programs, eleven minors, an accounting certificate and three graduate programs.
Departments, Majors and Programs
Department of Accounting, Economics, and Finance
- Accounting - Bachelor of Business Administration (BSBA)
- Economics - Bachelor of Business Administration (BSBA)
- Finance - Bachelor of Business Administration (BSBA)
- Master of Accountancy (MACC)
Department of Healthcare Administration and Information Systems
- Health Care Administration & Management - Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Information Systems - Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Master of Science in Healthcare Information Management (MSHIM)
Department of Marketing and Management
- Management - Bachelor of Business Administration (BSBA)
- Marketing - Bachelor of Business Administration (BSBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Blended and Online options
Business Undeclared Program
The School of business also offers a "Business Undeclared" program for those who are interested in business, yet wish to explore which major is right for them. This offers you a path to your business degree that helps you become better informed about the area of business that is best for you. Our Business Undeclared program provides the opportunity to take courses in the different business disciplines that can count towards the business major you ultimately choose at SRU. You will begin taking core business courses starting your first semester that prepare you for one of the business disciplines. Core business courses count toward majors in the School of Business so you do not lose time and credits while deciding which business discipline is right for you!
Find us at:
School of Business
105 Eisenberg Classroom Building
Slippery Rock, PA 16057