Transfer Students

Transfers will need to have their SRU student ID card to check-in to any on-campus residence facility. Student ID cards can be obtained in the ID Card Office located in University Union. Transfer students unfamiliar with MyHousing should contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at 724.738.2082.

Once you receive your SRU login ID, please be sure to complete the online request form immediately!

  • Log in to MyHousing self-service and under Applications click on Placement Form

  • Fill out the form in its entirety, then click the Submit button.

We will contact you on a first come first serve basis.

Filling out the placement form will notify us that you want to be considered for an on-campus assignment. If an assignment becomes available we will send you materials that will allow you to proceed to the next steps of the housing process.