The Institutional Review Board complies with all state and Federal regulations regarding human participants in research and maintains a Federal-Wide Assurance (FWA) with the Office of Human Participants in Research (OHRP).
- 45 CFR 46 - code of Federal regulations
- Belmont Report - summary of the basic ethical principles
- Nuremberg Code - set of research ethics principles for human experimentation
- Office of Human Participation in Research (OHRP) - provides leadership in the protection of the rights, welfare and wellbeing of subjects involved in research conducted or supported by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- OHRP Educational Videos and Webinars - developed by the Division of Education and Development and are intended to provide information regarding the requirements of the Department of Health and Human Services regulations for the protection of human subjects.