In the event of an emergency or crisis at Slippery Rock University, University Communication and Public Affairs plays a crucial role as part of the response team.
In an effort to better disseminate emergency information, SRU offers an emergency text messaging system that will alert students, parents, faculty and staff of a campus emergency or weather alert. Powered by e2Campus, this system is a mass notification system that can alert you with a notification to your smart phone and email, as well as posting to University social media sites and the SRU website.
Sign up now for this voluntary service to receive emergency and weather alerts. There will be no advertising or non-emergency alerts sent to you, but you must be registered to receive alerts.
All members of the campus community are strongly urged to sign up to receive these alerts.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- This service is completely voluntary. You may opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- You are responsible for messaging charges from your wireless service provider(s).
- You will not receive messages for which you did not register.
- Your information is not shared with nor sold to third parties.
Complete this form to join the e2Campus Alert System and stay connected.
- Please make sure your cell phone is on.
- After you complete the form and click "Create Account," your device will notify you that you have a text message that will read:
Code: 1234 (example code)
- After you enter your validation code, you should receive a confirmation message.
- You can log back into the e2Campus system to adjust settings and information, as desired, utilizing the above form.