Slippery Rock University's emergency messaging system alerts students, faculty and staff during a campus emergency or weather alert. Powered by e2Campus, this system provides mass notification alerts for users over text message/SMS, e-mail, or social media.
Sign up now for this voluntary service to receive emergency and weather alerts. There will be no advertising or non-emergency alerts sent to you. You must be registered to receive alerts.
Before you register
- This service is voluntary. You may opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- You are responsible for messaging charges from your wireless service provider (if applicable).
- Your information is not shared with or sold to third parties or utilized for any other purpose other than emergency communications.
Complete the form linked at the top of this page to join the e2Campus Alert System and stay connected.
- Please make sure your cell phone is on when registering
- For new account creations, after you complete the form, click "Create Account"
- Your cell phone will notify you that you have a text message and will say:
Code: 1234 (example code)
- After you enter your validation code, you should receive a confirmation message.
- You can log back into the e2Campus system to adjust settings and information, as desired, utilizing the above form.