In an effort to better disseminate emergency information, Slippery Rock University's new "emergency text messaging" system will alert students, faculty and staff during a campus emergency or weather alert. Powered by e2Campus, this system is a mass notification system that can alert you with a text message on your smart phone, e-mail, social media, and the SRU website.
Sign up now for this voluntary service to receive emergency and weather alerts. There will be no advertising or non-emergency alerts sent to you. You must be registered to receive alerts.
Before you register
- This service is completely voluntary. You may opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- You are responsible for messaging charges from your wireless service provider(s).
- You will not receive messages for which you did not register.
- Your information is not shared with nor sold to third parties.
Complete the form at the top of this page to join the e2Campus Alert System and stay connected.
- Please make sure your cell phone is on
- After you complete the form and click "Create Account"
- Your cell phone will notify you that you have a text message and will say:
Code: 1234 (example code)
- After you enter your validation code, you should receive a confirmation message.
- You can log back into the e2Campus system to adjust settings and information, as desired, utilizing the above form.