Undergraduate Open House
FALL 2021 OPEN HOUSES
- Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Saturday, October 23, 2021
- Saturday, November 6, 2021
We are excited to share our open houses will be hosted in-person this fall! Open Houses are unlike any other visit we offer.
Prospective first-year and transfer students have the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty from their major of interest
- Connect with financial aid, housing, the honors college, learn about support services and campus involvement during our resource fair
- Tour campus with a current SRU student which includes viewing a double studio in the residential suite, the most common room type for first-year students.
- Eat a complimentary lunch in Boozel Dining Hall
Other important notes:
Admissions cannot setup visits with coaches. Coaches are not a part of this event and prospective student-athletes should fill out a prospective student-athlete questionnaire to make contact with an SRU coach at www.rockathletics.com.
If you would like to request a special accommodation for your tour, for example the use of a wheelchair, please let us know prior to your visit so that we may prepare. Please understand, our student tour guides are not available to assist persons in wheelchairs with moving through the campus tour. If assistance is needed, we recommend that a family member or friend be available for support.