Student Center & Conference Services
The mission of the Slippery Rock University Student Center and Conference Services department is to provide assistance to anyone seeking to hold an event on campus. Through our efforts, we create a welcoming community that fosters student learning and provides a valuable, regional resource.
- The Robert M. Smith Student Center is a community gathering space where we create opportunities for learning and engagement through informal interaction and programmed events.
- Students are our primary stakeholders, yet we also aim to serve the needs of the university and the community through support for events and programs.
- We train and empower our student employees to think critically, solve problems, and engage positively with diverse constituents.
- We create experiences for youth and adults to utilize our facilities and services through summer camps and conferences leading to positive benefits for the campus.
- We create learning environments that are inclusive, accessible, adaptable, and equipped with appropriate technology for a variety of events.
The variety of event spaces makes Slippery Rock University the venue of choice for students, staff, faculty, and community members to hold meetings, workshops, banquets, weddings, conferences, summer camps, and other special events.
The office provides scheduling assistance for the Student Center, auditoriums, classrooms, and other select facilities on campus. The Student Center Information Desk also serves as a ticketing box office for numerous campus events.
Please contact us for additional information about our services.
University Event Reservation Request - University departments and student organizations may use this form to request facilities for university events.
Solicitation Request Form - University departments and student organizations may use this form to request permission for fundraising activities, donation drives, etc.