Visiting/Transient Student Admission

You don't have to be officially enrolled at Slippery Rock University to take advantage of a Rock Solid education! Whether you are enrolled at a private, public, or PA State System of Higher Education (PASSHE), SRU has many options to help you get ahead and stay on track for graduation.

If you wish to enroll in undergraduate coursework, but not earn credits toward a degree, learn more on our Non-Degree Admissions page.

Course sharing agreements are available through the PA State System of Higher Education universities as Distance Education for select enrollment terms.