Other Admissions

Slippery Rock University offers many alternative enrollment options for students who wish to continue or start their education. Please explore the options below for information:

Post-Baccalaureate applicant is a student who has completed a minimum of a bachelor's degree and is interested in additional undergraduate study to pursue a second degree, a certificate or additional teaching certification, to prepare for graduate study, to fulfill ACT 48 requirements, or for personal enrichment.

A PASSHE Visiting Student applicant is a student from another PASSHE institution who has earned a minimum of 12 college-level credits from that university and is in good academic standing.

A PASSHE Distance Education applicant is a student from another PASSHE institution which has a course sharing agreement set up with another PASSHE institution.

Transient applicant is a student who is pursuing an Undergraduate degree at another institution, but would like to complete coursework at SRU to transfer back to the home institution.

High School Fast Track applicant is an academically talented high school senior or junior, who would like to enroll in college coursework, prior to high school graduation.

A Non-Degree applicant is a student who wishes to take undergraduate or graduate course work but does not intend to earn a degree at SRU. Those high school graduates who would like to complete a course during the summer prior to entering another institution are considered Personal Enrichment Applicants.

An Undergraduate Readmission applicant is a student who previously attended the University as a degree-seeking student, but did not complete the degree, left for a period of time or reason (including military service), and subsequently desires to return to the University for degree completion.  The Undergraduate Readmission applicant may or may not have completed college credits during the absence.