Personal Enrichment

Personal Enrichment students are those who wish to take courses without earning credit toward a degree.

Important notes:

  • You do not have to submit an application fee.
  • These students are not eligible to receive financial aid.
  • If you have been denied admission to the University, you may not use personal enrichment as a path toward regular admission.
  • If you have been suspended from the University, you may not take classes without first gaining written approval from your college dean.

Personal Enrichment applicants will fill out the Undergraduate Admissions application.

If you have questions, please contact Admissions directly at or 724.738.2015 and identify yourself as a Personal Enrichment applicant.