Applicants must have completed a Pre-Calculus or higher level class, with a grade of C or better. The Pre-Calculus requirement can be waived if the applicant's quantitative score on the GMAT is sufficient, as determined by the admissions committee.
Applicants must also submit the following materials:
- Online Application and Application Fee
- Two reference forms (Students are responsible for forwarding this link to evaluators)
- Official Transcripts- Undergraduate/Graduate transcripts from all instituions that have granted college credit to the student. (Official transcripts must be sent by institution via electronic transcript e-share to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail- faxed copies will not be considered official)
- Applicants must successfully complete the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) with a target score of 450.
The GMAT requirement can be waived if:
- The applicant has demonstrated sufficient professional work experience as determined by the admissions committee.
- The student has earned a terminal degree or a master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- The student has a business or business related degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, from a regionally accredited institution.
If a student has less than a 3.0 or equivalent, they will need to successfully complete the GMAT with a score of 450 or better. Exceptions to these requirements may be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the admissions committee.
International students should check with the Office for Global Engagement to review all international documents and visa status.
*Applicants must submit their references using the wufoo form linked above.
*If you are requesting revew of your graduate transcripts for transfer of credit, please complete the transfer of credit form and submit to the Office of Graduate Admissions with official graduate transcripts. Please review SRU's transfer of credit policy.