Data Science CertificateOffered by: Computer Science
Click GRADUATE SCHOOL EVENTS to view upcoming Program Specific Information Sessions and Open House dates
The data science certificate will provide students the opportunity to learn the necessary skills to become a data scientist. After completing the certificate, students will be able to use modern modeling techniques and design principles to work with database applications of moderate complexity and analyze/visualize big datasets.
The certificate would help meet the growing demand for data science professionals. In addition, the certificate encourages students interested in earning a Master of Science in Health Informatics degree since the certificate’s 9 credits will be transferred to the master’s program.
SRU’s Data Science Certificate offers:
- 100% Online and can be completed in 10 months
- A 9-credit program
- Expert faculty with earned doctorates
Attention: To apply for admission, please use the following link to apply now.
- $25 Application Fee
- Official Transcripts- Undergraduate/Graduate (Official transcripts must be sent by institution via electronica transcript e-share to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail- faxed copies will not be considered official)
- SRU current/Alumni/former students click here to order your official SRU final transcript and have it sent to email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in technology, nursing, or health-related major (students with a GPA below 3.0 may apply for conditional admission)