Data Science CertificateOffered by: Computer Science
The data science certificate will provide students the opportunity to learn the necessary skills to become a data scientist. After completing the certificate, students will be able to use modern modeling techniques and design principles to work with database applications of moderate complexity and analyze/visualize big datasets.
The certificate would help meet the growing demand for data science professionals. In addition, the certificate encourages students interested in earning a Master of Science in Health Informatics degree since the certificate’s 9 credits will be transferred to the master’s program.
SRU’s Data Science Certificate offers:
- 100% Online and can be completed in 10 months
- A 9-credit program
- Expert faculty with earned doctorates
Attention: To apply for admission, please use the following link to apply now.
- $25 Application Fee
- Official Transcripts- Undergraduate/Graduate (Official transcripts must be sent by institution via electronic transcript e-share to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail - faxed copies will not be considered official)
- SRU current/Alumni/former students click here to order your official SRU final transcript and have it sent to email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in technology, nursing, or health-related major (students with a GPA below 3.0 may apply for conditional admission)